来源：捕鱼达人官网直营 时间：2022-11-28 14:23:29
Precautions for high pressure centrifugal fan
1. High pressure centrifugal fan will produce high temperature during operation, so it should be installed in a safe place to avoid scalding the operator.
2. The motor load current will change with the air pressure used by the high-pressure centrifugal fan. The higher the pressure, the higher the temperature rise.
3. The applicable range of continuous operation of high-pressure centrifugal fan shall be in accordance with the air volume suction and discharge pressure curve, and shall not exceed the applicable range.
4. Air temperature change of high-pressure centrifugal fan: when the air flow is close to the closed state, the temperature will rise sharply, so special attention should be paid to this situation. If the temperature will rise, do not put the high-pressure centrifugal fan in an airtight room for use.
5. Hard objects, dust, particles, fibers and water droplets shall be removed before the air enters the high-pressure blower, and can be treated by means of dust collection bags.
6. The interior and exterior of high-pressure centrifugal fan shall be cleaned regularly to remove surface dust. If a large amount of dust accumulates, the poor heat dissipation effect will cause the temperature to rise, the air volume to decrease, and the vibration to increase, resulting in failure.
7. Bearing oil seals and mufflers are consumables, so they have a certain service life. They should be replaced regularly. At the same time, the metal mesh of the blade housing should also be replaced regularly according to the service environment
8. If the high-pressure centrifugal fan does not run smoothly or makes abnormal noise during use, please turn off the power for maintenance.